In line with the latest government recovery strategy released this week we have put together the below guidelines with your safety in mind.
This is in conjunction with the cleaning, social distancing and non-contact measures we have in place on all of our services to ensure all journeys are as safe as possible for yourselves, the drivers and members of the public.
Therefore Zeelo advises that you:
- Wear a face covering if possible when aboard, travelling and alighting, this does not necessarily mean a face mask, it can mean any kind of homemade covering. We understand this may not be applicable to those who cannot cover their face due to existing medical conditions.
- Continue to queue two metres apart as per our shared guidance.
- Respect the driver's safety by refraining from physical contact and presenting your passes (where applicable at a safe distance) whilst boarding. In some cases the driver may alight the vehicle to allow passengers to board so please await driver instructions before boarding and be courteous, this may also be the case when alighting at the destination.
- Continue to board filling the rear of the vehicle first and alighting from the front to the rear, sitting only in the seats which are not marked by our or the operators ‘do not sit’ signage.
- Continue to use the hand sanitizer provided on board.
For further information please contact our live customer service team.